Your first issue is based on the frequency of the publication. Subscription labels are prepared in advance and magazines mailed out by standard mail. Below is a tentative delivery timeline:
If you ordered a renewal, it takes about 8 -10 weeks for the new expiration date to show on your mailing label.
- Weekly magazines take approximately 4 to 8 weeks
- Bi-weeklies take approximately 6 to 10 weeks
- Monthlies take approximately 8-12 weeks
- Bi-monthlies take approximately 10 to 12 weeks
- Quarterly, Bi-Annual and Annuals --receipt of your first issue may take as long as 10-16 weeks