The month and expiration date (month/year e.g. Dec19) of your magazine subscription can be found on your magazine label above your name on the right.
See the sample below:
If you do not have the magazine with you and your order was placed with us, please follow these steps:
1) Login to your account with your email and zip code here. Then go to 'Active Subscription' page. Note: If you experience any problem logging in, please click:
2) Click on 'View Active Subscriptions' (see below)
- You will see the list of magazines that you have ordered from us and the tentative expiration date. (see sample below). Please check your mailing label approximately 8 weeks from the order date for the new expiration date that is more accurate.
Note: If the magazine is not on this list, it means you did not order from us.
If your order was NOT placed through us, please contact the publisher directly by going to Magazine Subscriber Services and follow the 'Address Change' link for publisher customer service.
Here are the steps:
1) Search for the magazine by using the search area as shown below
2) Once the search results show up, select the 'Address change link.' (See sample below).
The address change link is the 3rd link below and it will take you to the publisher-subscriber account form where you can check the expiration date of your subscription. You may also use the publisher 1-800 number as shown below.
Note: The number shown below only applies to Good Housekeeping publisher and is only used as an example here.
Still need help? Please contact us here